The following criteria are utilized to identify undervalued multifamily properties for acquisition, value optimization, management, and disposition.
- Age: Primarily focused on the 18-35 year old demographic, which represents 22% of the total U.S. population
- Income: Renters who earn an annual income of $40,000 or more annually
- Price: Rent should be 30% or less of the median income in the area
- Retiring Baby Boomers seeking to downsize and enjoy a maintenance-free multifamily living experience.
- Assets with pitched roof construction.
- Property Vintage: Built in 1975 or newer.